An interview for the Logros show, where Lee Dinsdale talks to Christoph Spiessens in the studio. Christoph is an Ikigai coach and also a speaker on spirituality and mental health in the workplace. Here we look at why focusing on mental health is so important.
In The Logros
- What is a business strategy and why is it important?
- Best practices for Zoom interviews
- What can help your mental health and wellbeing during lockdown
- How do you define Success, an Interview with Richard Hagan, Founder of Crystal Doors
- How do you design a well made shirt, an Interview with Ken Price, Co-Founder of Blake Mill
analytics ANS Group Apple AqueousDigital Buddhism Chris Fletcher Christoph Spiessens Coca-Cola David Tasker Employment Law Gail hounslea Gary Neville Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce HR Ibiza Ikigai inspirational Jamie Barr Jenny Davies KComms Ken Price Kristina McGuirk Ladders Las Dalias Lindsey Bell Manchester Buddhist Centre Manchester United Marketing Meditation Online Business Paul Cheetham Pave The Way Peach Law Personal Branding Salford University Scott Fletcher MBE Sedulo Seven52 Social Chain Group Social Media Spirituality Steve Bartlett Unity Radio Warner Young Entrepreneur of the Year