Joining Lee in the Unity Radio studio are students from Salford University Business School and Paul Cheetham – MD of Sedulo. Paul tells about his quest to set up his own business, what motivates him, interview tips, and answers questions from the panel in the studio.
In The Logros
- How do you define Success, an Interview with Richard Hagan, Founder of Crystal Doors
- How do you design a well made shirt, an Interview with Ken Price, Co-Founder of Blake Mill
- How can nature reduce stress, an Interview with Tracey Garret, Director of Smith Hill Estate, The Woodland Trust
- How to get involved with recycling, an Interview with Max Nagle, Marketing Executive, SER Limited
- How to create a successful online business, an Interview with Gail Hounslea, Founder of Ladderstore
analytics ANS Group Apple AqueousDigital Buddhism Chris Fletcher Christoph Spiessens Coca-Cola David Tasker Employment Law Gail hounslea Gary Neville Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce HR Ibiza Ikigai inspirational Jamie Barr KComms Ken Price Kristina McGuirk Ladders Las Dalias Lindsey Bell Manchester Buddhist Centre Manchester United Marketing Meditation Online Business Paul Cheetham Pave The Way Peach Law Personal Branding Salford University Scott Fletcher MBE Sedulo Seven52 Social Chain Group Social Media Spirituality Steve Bartlett Unity Radio UP Manchester Warner Young Entrepreneur of the Year