Steve Barlett was made CEO of Social Chain Group at the age of just 25. Here he talks to Lee Dinsdale and Scotty at Unity Radio about running a huge company from such a young age. We also talk to Steve about the importance of brands, social media and overcoming different challenges.
In The Logros
- What is a business strategy and why is it important?
- Best practices for Zoom interviews
- What can help your mental health and wellbeing during lockdown
- How do you define Success, an Interview with Richard Hagan, Founder of Crystal Doors
- How do you design a well made shirt, an Interview with Ken Price, Co-Founder of Blake Mill
analytics ANS Group Apple AqueousDigital Buddhism Chris Fletcher Christoph Spiessens Coca-Cola David Tasker Employment Law Gail hounslea Gary Neville Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce HR Ibiza Ikigai inspirational Jamie Barr Jenny Davies KComms Ken Price Kristina McGuirk Ladders Las Dalias Lindsey Bell Manchester Buddhist Centre Manchester United Marketing Meditation Online Business Paul Cheetham Pave The Way Peach Law Personal Branding Salford University Scott Fletcher MBE Sedulo Seven52 Social Chain Group Social Media Spirituality Steve Bartlett Unity Radio Warner Young Entrepreneur of the Year